Life insurance for men and women who represent a higher underwriting risk due to health, lifestyle, personal record, or other factors.
You can purchase a competitively priced policy through a highly specialized “impaired risk” brokerage and consulting team.
- Virtually all underwriting risks can be covered.
- Face amounts range from $100,000 to $100,000,000+.
- All applicants are prequalified for coverage, so applications can be approved at the rate quoted.
- A senior financial consultant provides personalized, high-end service to every client, to ensure satisfaction.
- Attorneys, accountants, and financial planners are available to help design complicated policies, at no charge.
Ideally suited for applicants who represent risks such as these:
- Addictions: Recreational drugs; prescription drugs; gambling; alcohol; sex.
- Application history: Declined or rated on prior applications.
- Criminal record: Charges; convictions; time served; probation.
- Health issues: Includes everything from neurological to psychological; from immune system deficiencies to build/weight.
- Hobbies/avocations/occupation: Rock climbing; mountain climbing; scuba diving; parachuting; extreme sports; and many other adventurous pursuits. Higher-risk job duties, environment.
- Medical exam issues: Aversion to needles; hard to draw blood.
- Medical records issues: No current records available; inconsistencies and inaccuracies in medical records.
- Motor vehicle record: Excessive points; license suspensions; DWI.
- Policy funding: Premium financing; corporate sponsorship; sale of existing policies.
- Travel: Job-related; leisure; missionary.